15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
HR PRACTICES: New HR practices and ways to attract new employees and
identify high potentials
TECHNOLOGICAL INOVATIONS: The latest trends and challenges
within technological innovations in recruitment
SOCIAL MEDIA & HR: Gain better insight of the importance of using social
media in hiring new people
CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Understand new approaches in the change
DEVELOPING LEADERS: Identify the ways for developing leaders who can
create an inspirational vision of the future
BUSINESS PERFORMANCE: How is the employee engagement related to
the building business performance
Global Talent Acquisition
HR Director at Otsuka
VAN DER WIELEN
Head of HR Benelux
Senior Director, Global Diversity
& Inclusion at Biogen Idec
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Heads of departments from Pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Talent Management
- Learning & Development
- Change Management
- Employer Branding
- Performance Management
- Compensations & Benefits
- Organisational Efficiency & Development
- Reward & Pensions
- Leadership Development
- HR Controlling and Metrics
- Workforce Management
- People Value
- Human Capital Management
- Strategy and Culture
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop11 October 2016
A Total Approach to Diversity & Inclusion
20th September 2016, 15:00 – 16:00
- Approach and Strategy
- Is the diversity management sufficient?
- A review of diversity conceptualizations: variety, trends and framework
- Multicultural environments and their challenges to crisis communication
- The paradox of inclusion and exclusion in membership associations
Creating a Culture that Stimulates Learning
20th September 2016, 16:00 – 17:00
- How can we develop learning programs resulting in a better recruitment, retention and employee satisfaction?
- Let people know who are the team members and how their roles relate to each other
- How do we secure the resources needed to implement these programs?
- Mentorship as a dialogue: The changing face of coaching and mentorship
- News organizations as the models of constancy and change in the learning culture